Post 7: Postgraduate studies
In
this post, I’m gonna talk about postgraduate studies. The true is that I would
like to do a postgraduate study but I don’t know about what nor which
university. I just know that I would like to learn some topics more specific about
archaeology and its methods, that is because I would like to work in the South Zone
of Chile and undergraduate studies of the career of anthropology at this
university doesn´t teach much about that area. That is the reason I would not
like to study a postgraduate course in this university; in this course it
teaches more than the same thing that we learn in undergraduate studies.
I
just know that I would like to study something that I like and be useful for my
professional future, maybe in some university in England. If I had the opportunity
of study a postgraduate course in England, I would like to do it in a part-time,
in this way I could travel a lot and get to know many places of that country or
its neighbor countries. In addition, the fact of studying in that country
implies learn English, which is very useful nowadays; the best is that I love
the British accent, so I think it would be a wonderful experience. But for now, these are just ideas.

you future starts with some crazy ideas so go ahead with your ideas!!
ResponderEliminar