Post 8: Summer plans

In this post, I’m gonna talk about summer plans. The truth is that I have not thought about what I will do during my summer vacation, also I’m not a person who makes long-term plans.

What I do know is that I want to work on something during December at least, maybe in a movie theater or as a waitress at events (like graduation or marriage parties). Another thing that I would love to do during the vacations is to go out with my friends, whom I see a few during the rest of the year, read the stack of books that is waiting for me and watch the series and movies that I have pending. In addition, something I really enjoy during the summer is to eat seasonal fruits, like watermelon, melon, grapes, strawberries, peaches, apricots and cherries; I love them!

Now, about the subject of the holidays themselves I don’t know what to say. I think I would like to go to the beach with my friends and go to the south (ninth and tenth region) with my family, because I love the southern lakes, but these are just ideas. 


When the summer holidays are approaching, I only think about resting, having fun and doing everything I want, but the sad part of this wonderful period is that it has an expiration date, and in fact the vacation time goes by so fast that you finally never get to do everything you want.




Comentarios

  1. me too, I never make plans in advance

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh i havent gone in years but i remember how amazing the southern lakes are, hope you can go and have a great time

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I recommend you watch series and do nothing (:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 9: Changes to my study program

Post 6: Environmental care