Post 4: My favorites series

In this post I’m gonna talk about my favorites series. I have to admit that I don’t see many series, because I prefer the movies. However, from the handful of series I’ve seen, I have clear which are my favorites.  

I don’t have any favorite serial genre, I just see anything that interest me. A series that I really enjoy seeing is “Dr. House”, which is about a genius medico named Gregory House, who is very ironic, unconventional and drug-addicted. He is in the lead of a medical team responsible for diagnose different unusual diseases.


Another series that I like is “Law and Order UVE”. This series describe different police cases of a sexual nature, which are investigated and brought to trial by a team of detectives (like Olivia Benson, Elliot Stabler, John Munch, Odafin Tutuola, Amanda Rollins, etc), lawyers (like Rafael Barba and Alexandra Cabot) and district attorney.


Finally, I must say I love the series “Orange is the New Black”, which is original from Netflix. This series basically describes how is life in a women’s prison, through a dramatic and comic perspective. I love several characters and their stories, like Poussey, Nicky, Taystee, Frieda, Red or Gloria. I like this series to expose the humanity in all its expression, including both good and bad things.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 9: Changes to my study program

Post 8: Summer plans

Post 6: Environmental care