Post 3: My favourites movies
It's very difficult to choose my favourites
movies because I like a lot of movies, but in this opportunity I will do an
exception.
A movie that I really enjoy every time
I see it is “Back to the future”, a science fiction film of 1985 which actors are
Michael Fox and Christopher Lloyd. I like this picture by the idea of travel
through of time both past and future and because it’s decorated in the eighties.
However, I have to accept that I love the
movies produced at the nineties. A movie which I have affection is “What’s
eating Gilbert Grape?”, a drama starred by Johnny Depp, Juliette Lewis and Leonardo
DiCaprio. I like this film because it describes a sensitive young man who cares
a lot of his family, specially his mom and little brother, he abandons himself in
the sense of putting aside his personal life.
Finally, another movie that I like is “Notting
Hill”, a romantic film starred by Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. I like this
film because is attractive the idea of meeting with a famous actress or actor,
and then start dating with that person.



great movies! I like Nothing Hill, Julia Roberts is a great actress
ResponderEliminarI loved DiCaprio's work in “What’s eating Gilbert Grape?"!!
ResponderEliminarBack to the future is also my favorite movie!
ResponderEliminarif you like the Brit accent, Notting Hill is a nice movie to listen to it!
ResponderEliminar